Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Damage in Evendale, Ohio


There was water damage to this home in Evendale, Ohio and as a result, mold damage was found as well. We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with a... READ MORE



Water Damage in Cincinnati, Ohio


The owner of this home in Cincinnati, Ohio returned to find major water damage after water was left running for an extended period of time in an upstairs bathro... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Loveland, Ohio


This two story home in Loveland, Ohio was damaged by fire and required emergency service to board up and temporarily secure the structure. SERVPRO of Northeast ... READ MORE



Water Damage to Hotel in Blue Ash, Ohio


This hotel in Blue Ash, Ohio was affected by water damage caused by a sprinkler pipe leaking after a hotel guest hung clothes from the sprinkler. Several rooms ... READ MORE



Quick Response to Water Damage in Montgomery, Ohio


When a home suffers a water damage event, a mold infestation can quickly arise and spread throughout a home in 48-72 hours. This home in Montgomery, Ohio suffer... READ MORE



Mold Testing and Remediation


The owners of this home suspected a mold issue in the basement and called SERVPRO to have mold testing performed. A particularly high spore count was discovered... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Loveland, Ohio


Storms and storm related emergencies do not always occur during regular business hours. SERVPRO of Northeast Cincinnati is always available to provide emergency... READ MORE



Water Supply Valve Leaks and Causes Water Damage to Home in Montgomery, Ohio


A leaking water supply valve caused water damage to the finished basement of this home in Montgomery, Ohio. SERVPRO of Northeast Cincinnati was called to help! ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Montgomery, Ohio


Water damage at a condominium in Montgomery, Ohio was caused by a broken toilet supply line in a second floor bathroom. The second floor, first floor and baseme... READ MORE



Large Fire Loss Requires Emergency Service


A massive fire occurred at this senior home and emergency service was needed. The fire originated in a garbage can and there was extensive damage to the roof, s... READ MORE