The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Damage
Every mold situation is different and requires a unique solution. However, the general rules as to what to do and what not to do if you find or suspect there is mold in your home are basically the same. Mold spreads quickly and can cause health effects and damage to your home.
If you find visible mold or suspect there is mold in your home…
- DO stay out of the affected areas!
- DO turn off the HVAC system and fans!
- DO contact SERVPRO of Northeast Cincinnati at 513-530-9688 for mold remediation services!
- DON’T touch or disturb the mold!
- DON’T blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth!
- DON’T spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold!
The SERVPRO of Northeast Cincinnati technicians are experts in mold and mold growth. They have the training and expertise to remediate the mold in your property. So if you suspect you have a mold issue in your home, give us a call today!