Prevent Mold by Cleaning up Water As Soon As Possible
Water damage can happen at any time and for many different reasons. When homeowners or businesses leave it untreated, the potential for mold raises exponentially. That’s why SERVPRO suggests getting the water cleaned up within the first 48-72 hours.
Last month a Cincinnati resident called us for this very reason. Water flooded their basement, and it did not dry out properly. Mold had grown on their floors and walls. Our skilled professionals went in and demoed the affected walls and used air scrubbers to improve the overall air quality. We cleaned the wall studs and sprayed the affected areas with an antimicrobial to stop any further organic growth.
If mold has taken up residence in your home, call us today for a free estimate. “We are always here to help.”